Welcome to Knights Inn Midland
We offer Smoking and Non-Smoking Hotel Rooms / Accommodations
Our Hotel is known for "Home Away from Home Hotel" in Midland. We offer excellent prices, services along with Free Wi-Fi + Free Continental Breakfast + Free Parking and even more.
Our Hotel is very close to downtown and literally on the beautiful Little Lake Park. We have a choice of smoking or non smoking rooms to meet your budget. We also offer weekly and monthly rooms packages for an affordable rates.
Knights Inn Midland is Pet Friendly Hotel
Don't leave your furry friends at home. We're Pet Friendly!!
On the road to Midland, Ontario? Don't leave your furry friends at home if you don't have to! Our Hotel offers a Pet Friendly service and we'd love to host your pets as well! Please note: $15 pet fee applies per pet, per night. Ask about our pet friendly policies.
- Please do not leave pets in your guestroom unattended
- Please clean up after your pet
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- Pets are not permitted in the breakfast area
- It is the responsibility of the pet owner to ensure that there is no damage caused by pets. We ask that you assume responsibility for any permanent damage (including furniture and carpet cleaning etc.), which may be caused by your pet
When you think of accommadation in Midland, we are best Hotel in town for your budget.
Attractions In Midland:
1. www.martyrs-shrine.com/ The Martyrs' Shrine is a Roman Catholic church in Midland, Ontario, Canada
2. www.saintemarieamongthehurons.on.ca/ The Historical Saite-Marie in Midland, Ontario, Canada
3. www.pc.gc.ca/eng/pn-np/on/georg/index.aspx Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada
4. www.huroniamuseum.com/ Huronia Museum in Midland, Ontario, Canada
5. www.wyemarsh.com/ The Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre in Midland, Ontario, Canada
6.www.tinymarsh.ca/ The Tiny Marsh Provincial Wildlife Area, located in Simcoe County